Tuesday, March 1, 2011

C.O. Bigelow lipgloss

                 I love lipgloss! More Specifically, I love C.O. BIGELOW menthe lipgloss!


  I always carry at least one of these with me at all times. Its one of my must have items.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I tell everyone I know about this stuff. you could say I'm  some what of an addict.  :)


         The thing I adore most about this gloss is the mint flavor. They put peppermint oil in the lipgloss so your breath is always minty fresh. Which is great if you run out of mints!  It's not overly sticky like other gloss tends to be, and has just the right amount of shine.  It comes in several tints and flavors, that very depending on the season. My favorites are the frosty glosses (christmas) and the the nude shade. 
 The only downfall this product has is the price. At $7.50 it's not exactly cheap, but they usually have a buy 2 get 1 free deal.  You can pick one up at C.O. Bigelow or Bath & Body works.  

Whats your favorite go to gloss or makeup essential?

2 comments:

  1. awesome first post biscuit!! I am so glad that you are finally on blogger:) I like VS's lip gloss and recently I have used lip stain it's pretty sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lip stains! They are my new favorite under lip gloss! Thanks! I wouldn't have done it without you! :)

    ReplyDelete